Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall baby~ Upcoming holidays!















Wow!!! Where has October gone?? It seems like I was just saying that I was sad about summer's end and now Christmas!!

Sophie has been a MESS!! She has been so active!! Dancing~to everything, crawling, almost walking, and getting sick :(. In the past month she has been sick twice!! With teething in between...seems like she can't get a break! She has 6 teeth now. What a BEAUTY! The last "bug" she has had has been accompanied by HIGH fevers...cool bath fevers. Poor baby has hung in there like a champ. She is tough!! Just like her mama, who did not yell one time during labor (applause here).

It has been such a busy time for us all. The last few weeks I have been working nights!! I despise this, but sometimes we have to take one for the team. So Gray, being the AMAZING dad that he is, has done it all by himself, with help from GIGI during the day... so mama can sleep. Thank the Lord only 2 days a week!! YAY Benefits!

Poodles (what we are calling her this week), was a BEE for halloween. The cutest Bumble bee ever. SHe loved trick or treating and got so much candy. We let her have NONE of it!! Poor baby..so deprived.

On my soapbox now..Please watch what your children eat. Try organic...if nothing else, Dairy and meat. There are too many illnesses that I have seen in my profession that I truly feel are DIRECTLY related to food mass production. Digusting Tradgedies...THAT CAN BE PREVENTED!!!

We are excited about this cooler weather, christmas lights, family time and togetherness, yummy food, our baby NEICE, and the holidays. We could not be more blessed. No matter how tough it is. It could be worse~ I have seen it worse!!! Lets count all of our HUNDREDS of blessings! Welcome the Holidays and the upcoming months with arms and eyes wide open, hearts warm, and full of love. Thats the biggest gift of all!!! Gray, Soph, and I wish everyone a awesome begining of November!! Spread the LOVE!!!

1 comments:

Ellen said...

Sophie is so precious. I've enjoyed looking at your pictures!

Post a Comment