Sunday, September 26, 2010

The past week~ end of september


Bruise on my forehead from crawling! :(

I am a big crawling girl!!

I have already composed many musical masterpieces~

This week our little sweetie did so may things! We can barely keep up. She started crawling, said "mama" and started to "pull up". She is growing up so fast! I got a little tearful that my little "baby" is almost a toddler! Man, where has the time gone?? We are so excited for some cooler weather, lots of outside time, dressing up for halloween, fun upcoming festivals, and the Holidays! What an exciting time for all of us!! I love watching Sophie learn, it makes me appreciate new things all over again. We love you so much Princess SOPHIA, more than words can even describe. More than you can imagine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment